Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs

Just because I ate spinach nuggets by mistake for dinner last night does not mean I want to eat them for every meal for the rest of my life. Note to Mommy!

I opened my lunch at school today and found myself without meatballs and those silly spinach nuggets. I kept asking, "Where is my meatballs?" and school put this note on my report card. Way to drop the ball Mommy.

For Strike #2 of the day, she picked me up in the rain without being prepared. I walked outside and looked up and her and said, "It's raining. Where's my umbrella?" Just because Mommy doesn't believe in them doesn't mean that I should grow up deprived, right?

We headed to the library where I was overcome with the urge to sing "Ring Around the Rosy" at the top of my lungs and then end in a full on heap on the floor. Totally embarassed Mommy in the process. Score!

No comments: