Friday, October 29, 2010

Substitutions

How do you welcome the morning? Well, this Friday morning was all about resting up since I was feeling a tad under the weather and told Mommy I wanted to stay home. Since Daddy was on his way home from Denmark and Mommy was missing company, she jumped at my idea of staying home to hang out all day. Score!

So, all comfy in my pj's, I hunkered down to 'rest', which is total code for watching Barney during the day. See? Even two year olds have life figured out! Watch'a think of my cute pig tails? I'm totally digging them.


After nineteen episodes of resting, I got my groove on and started jumping around the house. Just in time to find out Mommy made a doctor's appointment for me. What? Thankfully I love the doctors.
When the nurse called us back to the examination room I jumped off the bench and ran down the hall, singing as loudly as I could with a hop in my step and a smile on my face. Mommy grimmaced when she saw the doctor round the corner and told me to at least fake being sick or risk blowing her cover of super overprotective Mommy. The doctor laughed and said he'd be right in. After a quick once over I left with a script for the most mild case of pink eye you've ever seen. Like so mild my eye wasn't even pink. And I got an all clear on the rest of me, so aside from staying away from kids tonight I was a freebird all weekend. Yippee!


So, I think you've heard about my obsession with horses, right? I look for them daily when we're out and about. I also ask if we can take them home with us. When we went home from the doctors we saw some horses and it totally got me revved up to go ride one. Thankfully, we have a horse at home. Meet 'horse on a stick'- the poor kid's version of the high life.
But I love it just the same!
It even makes horse noises!
And it's not a hundred thousand times my size.
Sorry to miss pizza night, but germs suck and sharing them is even worse. See ya next week, Emmy!

PS- I went up to Mommy and said, " Mommy, I precious" She almost cried. Sucker!

No comments: