Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Tax Dollars At Work, Cutie-Patootie Style

Mommy picked me up from school and we headed right to the neighboring library in hunt of a missing library book that Mommy totally screwed up by returning to the wrong library. Seriously, the things I have to help straighten out!

Once I fixed everything, I celebrated by running around the fountain. I sure looked super cute in my red coat. Once I finished racing the boy at the fountaing, we headed over to our library and I headed right to the computers. I cheered loudly with glee every time the animals appeared on Reader Rabbit Toddler, despite Mommy's constant reminders about library voices. Mommy apologized to the librarian, who very nicely said that I was so super adorable that I'll get away with things longer than I'm supposed to. Score!

No comments: