Monday, October 11, 2010

Two For Tea And Tea For Two

I'm totally into tea parties and am diggin' the super huge tea set Mommy picked up at my favorite store- Target.

Mommy helps make tea parties extra special with Cheerios. No, you can never have too many forks and spoons.
Gosh, I'm so darned cute!
After an amazing tea party it was time for dinner and I took a quick moment out to pose for Mommy. Can you believe I'm still on Stage 2 baby food? Not a fresh fruit or veggie passes these super cute lips unless it's spinach or mushrooms (not a real veggie, but close enough) in my quiche. Mommy gets really creative with baby food. Anyone else eat carrots in their French Vanilla yogurt?

Mommy has been really selective in what pictures she lets me post these days. My face is a mess with boo boos and such. Can't wait until I'm a cutie- patootie again!

No comments: