Sunday, October 03, 2010

Scarecrow Fest

Ever since Mommy moved to the Garden State in 2000, she's been going to the scarecrow festival in Peddler's Village. She carried on the tradition when she was pregnant with me and dragged me twice already in my young life. This year was no exception and makes three.

My favorite part? The chickens!

And the super fun rides at the indoor toddler amusement park
Crappers, this thing works way better with quarters. Maybe someone left one in here for me...
Or, I can charm a quarter off a sympathetic parent.
Still smiling for a quarter. Any takers?
Yeppers, I looked super pathetic when a Daddy put quarters in the merry go round ride and suggested that I hop on a horse since there were three and his daughter only needed one horse. Go generosity!
This totally made my day!
After heading home we took naps and then headed to the mall for socks. I haven't had new socks since I was six months old. Enough said.

And I found the cutest red hat that I refused to take off until Mommy relented and agreed to take it home with us. Thanks!
I love it so much that Mommy got super big kisses!

No comments: