Thursday, October 07, 2010

Dear Sibling Fairy

I've been asking for a big brother for quite some time and found out today that you're giving me a little sister. As long as you let her know I'm in charge, this should be smooth sailing!

PS- heard the baby is a whopping 13 ounces. No wonder Mommy's getting so fat!

PPS- I totally rocked the swings at the park today. Mommy gave me a humungous push and I pumped my legs all by myself and shocked her by saying, "forward/back" in sync with my pumping.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome News! Congrats Samantha! Mommy is going to have so much fun helping you and your sister with your blogs, making sure that neither of you feels slighted. Until your sister comes have fun thinking of names and make sure you are extra nice to Mommy, she's probably a little tired. Hope all is well! E

Anonymous said...

WAHOO!!!! You're getting to be such a big girl, Samantha - I can't believe it! You're pumping your legs by yourself on the swings, talking up a storm and now you're going to have a little SISTER to help out with. Being a big sister is a huge deal, and I know you're going to do an AMAZING job! I love you! Love, Aunt Lissa

Unknown said...

Wow, I just saw this! Congratulations!!!