Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shakin' My Tushie Off, How 'Bout You?

Mommy picked me up from school today with a great surprise- a playdate and dinner date with Maggie and Lexie. Yay! Of course, 'dinner' means I bring my own. As if I'd eat anything a normal toddler would. Yeah, right. I brought my yogurt, baby food and trusty quiche.

We had so much fun playing outside. I'm totally not looking forward to this cold weather. I must have Daddy's thin Southern California blood because I sure don't like this winter stuff.

I felt some peer pressure during dinner to try pasta. Not enough pressure to swallow it, but enough to let it touch my tongue and end up quickly back in Mommy's hand. Things were going really well at dinner. Everyone was happy and having a blast. Until I said, 'scuse me'. Mommy asked if I tooted and I said, 'no, YOU did'. Well, you can imagine how well that tall tale went over. Actually no one tooted but I wanted to make sure everyone kept laughing and thought Mommy was the best person to be laughed at. I was right. Everyone had a good ol' fashioned belly laugh at Mommy's expense. Score!

After dinner we rocked out to fun grownup music I've never heard before and we all shook our tushies until dinner calories were no more. Then we headed down to the playroom for some running around and block playing. Life is awesome!

When we got home I ran into the tv room and called Barney. Mommy got the tv show ready while I got myself all cozied up under the super soft blankie. This is the life!


Can't see me? Look really hard for the face resting on the pillow!

No comments: