Friday, October 15, 2010

Mayberry Pizza, Where Everyone Knows Your Order

I'm pretty sure you're totally bored with hearing how much fun my Friday nights with Emmy, pizza, apple juice and ice cream are. But, they really are and I'm totally digging this Friday night tradition. I'm not sure what's going to happen when it gets super cold outside, but for tonight we're going to party like we don't have a care in the world.

Mommy, Daddy and I got there a bit earlier and we settled into the biggest booth the Pizza Place has. The new waitress asked if we needed menus and the super cute bus boy (he's got to be 14, woah older men!) came up behind her and flashed me a huge grin and said that the girls didn't need menus, just Daddy. He then rattled off our order without any hesitation. I think it's super cool to be so content with life and be so settled into happiness. Kinda like the Cheers bar show that Mommy watches when she can't sleep at night.

Emmy and her Mommy arrived and we quickly settled in and started hamming it up for the camera. We are so super cute, it's just hard to time two toddlers smiling for the same camera at the same time.

Take 1. Emmy's smile is just a bit off.
Take 2- Emmy is totally on the ball and I look like I swallowed a fish, which is not a cute look for me.
Take 3- Emmy's turn to look silly.
Take 4- we both look silly. Emmy's ready for Halloween and I'm rockin' the scary eyes Housewives of NYC style.
Now onto the fire house, where Emmy totally rocked this picture. What a great smile and an amazing set of perfect, pearly teeth!
Super cute and an awesome ambulance driver, Emmy's got it all. I swear, as soon as I can see over the dashboard and learn how to write, I'm going to fill out an application to join the firehouse squad. Pass me the phonebooks. If Sofia from Golden Girls can prop herself up to drive, then so can I.
Now this is just an amazing life!

We had to skip ice cream because Mommy was too cold so we went to the diner for dessert. It was a blast but not the same because the Mommies made us sit at our table instead of run up and down the aisle. We're going to have to find another option next week for the cold months.

No comments: