Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lie Like A Rug

There are no pictures to back up this story and you'll see why in a minute.

After baths Mommy asked if I wanted to wear big girl underwear. I threw her a curve ball and said, "sure I want to wear big underwear."

I hung out atop a cushion on my chair- the cushion was a folded up towel Mommy called a 'booster seat'. Whatever. I wet through that in three minutes.

Then I tried on my second pair of big underwear and we went downstairs to color. She heard the piddle of somethin' and asked if I was peeing. Of course I looked her dead on and said what any toddler caught in the act says. "No, Mommy".

Well, that was the end of big underwear and I got my trusty diaper back. I even ran to the cabinet and got it myself, lied down and handed her diaper cream. I'm awesome!

No comments: