Thursday, October 14, 2010

Style And Athletic Tips From Samantha

I seriously think I'm one of the cutest toddlers around. Not only is my sense of style unparalleled, but my athletic abilities are outstanding.

See what I mean? I'm the best baseball player ever with my bat in hand. If you ever need advice, don't hesitate to let me know. My coaching fees are super reasonable. If you have Cheerios, pizza and apple juice for me, then I've got lots of advice to share with you!

And I'll share my tips with a smile on my face and a jig in my britches!
Gosh, I'm the most stylish toddler in Mayberry.
And gosh darned proud of it. Can't wait for Mommy to reacquaint me with a hairbrush and matching clothes.
After all that running around and sports practice it was time to rest on the couch with Barney. I've got the resting down pat, don'tcha think?

No comments: