Thursday, October 21, 2010

Distractions

Mommy's computer got all gunked up today so she had to go into work- for the second time in in one week, which is totally a 2010 record. She was one bitter person to be stuck in traffic on the way home and was running super late to pick me up so Daddy swooped in to rescue me. Mommy got home a bit later and found me running the stroller around. She then bribed me with dinner at the diner so Daddy could get some work done.

See what a mismatched ball of energy can do to two grown-ups? End up with dinner plans at the diner!
Of course, first Mommy has to catch me!


We totally headed to our favorite diner for grilled cheese and were seated in the martini bar. Totally perfect for a pregnant momma with her toddler, don'tcha think? I entertained everyone by singing all the songs in my repretoir from my booster seat. I got a little too enthusiastic during 'Row, Row, Row Your Boat' and rowed right off my booster seat. I turned my attention to the race cars on the tv. I'm totally diggin' sports these days.

I love places that serve bread baskets. I have little patience when it comes to waiting for my meal. I end up getting really antsy. The bread is just another distraction. I make my own version of a donut hole. The crust is too tough for my tiny teeth.


Well, well. Lookie what we have here. Don't mind if I do.
My first taste of butter in its pure form. Man, it tastes good!

Another fun game to play is Mommy says,"I love you Samantha" and I SCREAM, "No, I love you!". The diners loved this game!


On the way home I told Mommy "No more sleep. I play with Daddy."

When I got home there was a halloween present from AH and UB and I knew it was a present for me. I actually opened a present all by myself for the first time today and it was awesome. I saw my name, ripped the paper off and then played with the coloring book. And I even got a halloween themed towel. I'm totally spoiled and love it!

No comments: