Saturday, October 30, 2010

My First Date With A Lion

Daddy's still a little uptight about me dating and all so he makes sure to be there on all dates and brings his Daddy face with him. I'm totally unphased by his approach to dating, so I munched on my chips (really freeze dried fuji apples) while he stared my date down.


Jack, the lion, couldn't have cared less. He's secure in his man status with us ladies and so are his parents. See his Mommy cheering him on- Go Jack!
Our first double date was to the pumpkin patch and we kicked it off with a hayride around the farm. Daddy and I loved it!
And even hammed it up for the camera.
This is where we stopped by the goats, pigs and chickens. I even got to pet a chicken and so did super brave Jack. We rock!
Then I jumped at the chance for a pony ride. This sure beats 'horse on a stick'- yes, that is his real name!
Oh, how I wish I could bring the pony home with us.
My first pony ride without parents.
And I wasn't one bit scared.
In fact, it was awesome!
Then we took our annual Daddy and my pumpkin patch picture (again this season!) and we were both kinda over it.
Me more so than him.
We all decided it was way too close so we got back into our cars and headed over to a diner for an early dinner. Breakfast for dinner, actually. And, I must say, it rocked!

Jack is such a good date, I sure can't wait for him to ask me out again!

No comments: